Time to Rebuild

Why do we do the things we do?  Us women.  Why do we accept things that we don't deserve, and give ourselves to people who don't deserve us?  What happens to us?

I don't know the answers to these questions.  But I know that these things change us.  They chip away at us; piece by piece until the person we were is just a memory in the past.  Who was that girl?  My, how she's changed.

I feel like everytime that I accepted something that I didn't deserve it took away from who I was. I don't know when I started allowing people to treat me bad, and accepting their treatment as if I had no other choice. That just sort of happened. I guess it doesn't matter really. What matters is that I've decided to stop. I've decided to rebuild, and that's exactly what I'm going to do.


Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.