Jet lag after Trip to Washington


After spending a week in Lacey, Washington I have learned that Jet lag is no joke. Today, (meaning yesterday, the 4th) was the most exhausting day ever. I felt like I could not function.

Then, the kids had a million freaking mini issues that aren't really issues, but they think they are. From finding something to wear to hating their hair. (It was the girls, as always).

On top of that I find myself wondering why the hell I'm living over here anyway.

Now, it's 2:08 a.m. and I cannot sleep. Monday I go back to work. I think getting back to my normal routine will make me feel better.  I really feel down right now! Not a good feeling.  I don't like it.  I need sleep 😥

Meanwhile, my husband is sleeping just fine (of course 😠).

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.