CNN's Libertarian Town Hall with Gary Johnson & Bill Weld

I thought CNN's Libertarian Town Hall was good.

 This video gives a recap:

It seemed to me that when Gary couldn't explain something well enough, Bill chimed in. That is what I like to see from a team. I think they answered the questions honestly, even when it was difficult. I would rather have a candidate who answers the questions with what is real, rather than telling someone what they want to hear. I felt bad for the woman whose son was on heroin, but I do believe that the candidate was right in his answer to her question.  (You have to watch the whole answer. Not just the part in the 3 min. video). Treating ISIS like an organized crime group; that was new. It sounds good, but I don't know enough about how the whole mafia thing was handled to know if it will work. 

The Libertarian party has applied for it's candidate's names to be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.