The Lesser of two Evils - I Choose None.

For the first time in my life I do not know who to vote for. If Bernie Sanders does not win, (and it looks like he may not), I don't think I'm going to vote in the general election. If I have to choose the lesser of two evils, then I choose neither. If we have to choose between a dishonest, manipulative, racist woman and a misinformed, sexist, racist man, then I choose neither. I cannot choose between these two people. These two people are very much alike. The difference is that one is sneaky and tries to hide how she truly is; while the other is shameless and has no filter. How do you choose between them? I just cannot.



Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.