Kasich was on Meet the Press this Morning, and I still think he's the best Republican running

On meet the press Kasich said he's the only Republican who can beat Hilary and I have to agree. Since he has some democratic views and can appeal to democrats, I believe that he would be able to beat her. If Kasich were running against Hilary I would switch parties to vote for him. I would not do that for any other republican candidate. I like Kasich's immigration plan among other things. I've been saying since November that he is the only Republican running who makes any sense.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.