Bill Clinton: We can put Obama's Aweful Legacy Behind Us

Bill Clinton Trashes Obama: 'Awful Legacy of the Last Eight Years'


Bill Clinton out on the campaign trail trashing the very legacy that his wife keeps saying she will continue. 

Of course I posted this on facebook for all my, "I'm voting for Hilary 'cause I fucks wit Bill." friends. I captioned it, "For all y'all Clinton loving folks "

Bill Clinton:
"if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we've finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics with no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her."

Hilary Clinton:
"As president, I will carry forward the Democratic record of achievement. I’ll defend President Obama’s accomplishments and build upon them....
We’ve made tremendous progress over the past eight years." Source

Source - ABC News

Source: NY Daily News

Souce: The Telegraph

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.