Sanders - Hillary Debate

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton had a heated debate last night in South Carolina. Making me lean more towards Bernie Sanders than I already was. When he said Hillary's attacks were "disingenuous," I could not agree more. I believe much of what she says is indeed disingenuous. I don't know if she really cares about this country, or the people. I feel like she's only running to make history and add that to her legacy. What if that's just not supposed to be part of her story? Like Joe Biden. He has an incredibly, inspiring story. Being president may not be a part if it, but that doesn't take anything away from his story. Hillary has done a lot in her career, and she has already inspired many girls and women to think bigger and do more. One day there will be a woman president of the US, I just don't believe Hillary should be that woman.

Neither should Fiorina. (I'm not sure why she's even still running).

S

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.