Donald Trump Quotes - Wait, did he Really Say That?

On Immigration:
The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,,, When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
On apologizing to Latinos:
There’s nothing to apologize for....I'll win the Latino vote because I’ll create jobs. I’ll create jobs and the Latinos will have jobs they didn’t have, I’ll do better on that vote than anybody, I will win that vote.
Donald on Puerto Rico:
I love Puerto Rico, I go there every winter, to visit my hubcabs. Seriously, they got the rug pulled out from under them when the idiots in Washington changed the rules of the game about how they can borrow money...I'm just buying the whole damn island right now. One of the best things about being very rich is that you can buy whatever you want, and in this case, I want Puerto Rico. It's a beautiful place, the weather's great, and the people are already American, even though they speak Spanish. I have no idea how that happened, but so be it...We'll have 100 (golf) courses stretching from one end of the island to another. I don't think there's really that much in the way. Maybe some chickens. 
On Tweeter about Puerto Ricans:
In NYC I've known many Puerto Ricans. They have a nice parade. I like the drums they play.They will be so happy with Puerto Trump that they might all leave NYC and go back home. I'll provide free airfare. They weren't going to vote for me anyway.
 On John McCain:
He is not a war hero... He is a war hero because he was captured...I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He is a war hero because he was captured. OK, you can have -- I believe perhaps he is a war hero.
When asked if he will apologize to John McCain:
No, not at all. People that fought hard and weren't captured and went through a lot, they get no credit. Nobody even talks about them. They're like forgotten. And I think that's a shame, if you want to know the truth...People that were not captured that went in and fought, nobody talks about them. Those are heroes also. 

And the Dumbass Award goes to...

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.