Iggy Steps Out Make-Up Free After Nasty Feud with Snoop Dogg



Kudos to Iggy Azalea for going make-up free even after having been bashed my Snoop Dogg on instagram last week. It's such a breath of fresh air to see a celebrity who is comfortable in her own skin. This girl knows that she doesn't have to hide who she really is behind a face full of make-up, just because someone else doesn't like how she looks. I'm not a make-up everyday kind of person, so I like that :)



Last week's feud:

Last weekend Snoop Dogg posted a photo of an albino woman on Instagram and poked fun at Iggy saying that the photo shows how she looks with no make-up.


Iggy responded with the following Tweets:
"@SnoopDogg why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows together?" 
"My bodyguard stopped the fire truck that saved your friend's life in Canada when he almost burnt down the hotel," 
"And every time I've ever spoken to you you've always been nice as hell," 
"I'm disappointed you'd be such an ass for no reason." 
In response to her tweets, Iggy was put on blast by Daz Dallinger who said she doesn't know her place in the rap world. 

Meanwhile Snoop Dogg continued his tirade.

On a picture of himself wearing a blond wig he wrote, "Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea Beef!?"
"So says Todd cool out lil sis he was only jokin Sike. Ubitchu!!" he wrote. He also posted a split shot of himself and Azalea with an X between them and wrote "And u were saying?"

On a pic of Iggy next to Marlon Wayans' character in White Chicks he wrote,"Ok last one. Hahahahaha I didn't make this s--t up I jus post smoke n chill Hahahahahahah. So says Todd." 

Then he posted this: "Ok last one n Imma leave the bitch alone!! Hahahahahah So says Todd"

Another image after that read "U finished bitch cuz I got a lot more where that came from ufunky bitch u!!" He just went crazy calling her names and posting images. He even posted an image of Nicki Minaj sitting by herself and said it was Nicki Minaj sitting with other relevant female rappers and asked,
 "Where is Iggy ? Nowhere insight. @realnickiminaj_ F--k the fake n non writers yeah that means u again biitch !! Go nikki go Hoe Iggy hoe !! Sweet dreams c--t."  
Iggy posted the below photo comparing Snoop to a drug addicted aunt.
That caused Snoop to post a nasty video speaking to Iggy. He says in the video, "Say bitch, you fucking with the wrong n---a and your n---a better check you before I do. You funky bitch. Yeah you! Fucking cunt."

The video prompted responses from both Iggy & her boyfriend. Nick Young tweeted: 
"These old heads turnin into sucka's" and  "Ain't nobody worried about SnoopLion .. this dude Just goin through a midlife Crisis..."
While Iggy posted the following:
“I could post a million more memes about snoop dogg making fun of the way he looks too, thats easy.“But the real joke here is the middle aged man whos butt hurt i asked why he was pulling a Regina George move on social media.“If I’m a bitch for asking why you are supportive to my face but another way on your Instagram then so be it.“post away about this “bitch” I’ve seen all the memes the word has to offer in regards to me i honestly don’t care. and its a shame because honestly everyone on my team myself included have only ever sung his praises. but there you have it.“personally i only shake hands & offer my support to those i actually like & i don’t post shit about others for attention to begin with.“anyhow guys, lots of love to you all. just got home from watching gone girl – strange ending. but interesting. ima be the bigger man in this situation and leave it be.“its like the guy that asks for your number and then says you ugly and a bitch when you say no…”
Then at some point it ended with Snoop apologizing:
"Hey boys and girls, I just got off the phone with my boy Tip, the King of Atlanta.
It's officially over. No more bad talk. I apologize. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."
Iggy posted her acceptance of the apology on twitter. 

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.