Remember Slips? ....Why Don't They Bring Those Back?

Someone posted the above  photo on Facebook with the caption, "Remember Slips?"
And as a matter of fact, I do remember slips. I think they should bring them back & teach these young girls how to dress in church, because half of the time they look like they're headed to the club.
I do understand where they're coming from when they make statements like, "I'm a work in progress," "God isn't done with me yet", "At least I'm in church" & "Come as you are." However, if you've been a member for over a year, I think it's time to dress a little more modest for Sunday service.

Sometimes I wish we could go back to when women were classy and everyone didn't think it was cool to be a whore.

I remember being a little girl and watching women on talk shows and interviews discussing women's rights. They wanted men to stop objectifying us and they didn't want to be called bitches. 
I don't understand what these younger females are doing right now, because they like being called a bitch and they like being objectified. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it trashy, not classy. Girls and women were actually on twitter bashing Rashida Jones for what they called "slut slamin." I don't get why. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing everyone's ass on videos too. 

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.