Ron Paul slams Boston police. Has he gone too far?

Ron Paul slams Boston police. Has he gone too far?


Just read this article and I completely disagree with Ron Paul. As a matter of fact, my husband and I were discussing this the other day. I was telling him that I was impressed with how Boston handled the situation. God forbid there is ever a crisis hear in Philly, because I don't think our law enforcement agencies would handle it well at all. I think they would drag ass and the culprits would be making their way out of the state while officials are discussing what to do. 

I understand why he said it was reminiscent of Marshall Law. However, I think this was a time when officials needed to act aggressively in order to not only catch the persons responsible, but also to set an example. They needed to send a message that if someone strikes us, we will do whatever it takes to apprehend them.



Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.