Philadelphia Cop Sucker Punches Woman in the Face for No Reason

I don't think there are enough words for me to express how angry I am with the Police Administration and the FOP for not condemning the horrific actions of Lt. Josey. I also cannot believe they are asking us, (like we're idiots) to not rush to judgement? They're basically, saying to us, "Hey dumb asses, don't believe what you saw. Wait for us to come up with a good reason for why he punched her."

This type of violence and disrespect for the law is becoming an all too common practice for Philadelphia Police Officers. Not only am I disappointed in the officer who punched this woman, but I'm disgusted with EVERY man that watched and did nothing (and said nothing). Especially the other officers who were standing around.

My ultimate question is, why is this man allowed to do that? Why can he do that and not get charged? What gives him that right?

My heart goes out to this woman and I hope she gets the justice she deserves.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.