Mike Vick's Statement About Having a Dog

I was watching TMZ tonight and they were talking about Mike Vick and how he posted a photo on Twitter that had a box of Milk-Bones on the table. TMZ's Harvey asked his staff, "but have you ever had a Milk-bone though?" And I'm thinking, "yeah they're not too bad."

So this is my personal, Throwback Thursday moment/memory. When I was about seven, my best friend Tammy and me shared a Milk-bone. I don't know why. I just remember that we gave her dog Pepper one, and then we broke one in half so we could try it. Anyway, back to Mike Vick, he released this statement today:
"I understand the strong emotions by some people about our family's decision to care for a pet," Vick said. "As a father, it is important to make sure my children develop a healthy relationship with animals. I want to ensure that my children establish a loving bond and treat all of God's creatures with kindness and respect. Our pet is well cared for and loved as a member of our family. This is an opportunity to break the cycle. To that end, I will continue to honor my commitment to animal welfare and be an instrument of positive change."
Kudos Vick. That's nice.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.