Throwback Thursdays: Harry and the Hendersons

80s movies were the best! They were full of adventure, imagination and creativity. Harry and the Hendersons was one of my favorites. Imagine someone saying, "Hey, I have this great movie idea. There's this very normal, typical family and they take a Bigfoot home that they thought was dead, but it really wasn't." I think today people would say, "that's stupid." However, I remember this movie as being totally awesome. It was so perfect. It had the annoyed teen-aged daughter, the son who adored him, and the entire family going through great lengths to keep him a secret while adjusting to the thing being in their house. Now, tell me that doesn't make for a great movie! I've found this movie online (free), and I plan to watch it with the children this weekend. They are going to love it! (I hope).

Here's where you can watch it online free: Harry and the Hendersons To watch the movie scroll down the page and click on one of the links. The best versions have a yellow star beside the link, the best hosting sites are Putlocker and Sockshare. I recommend trying those links first.

Short clip from the movie:

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.