Job seekers getting asked for Facebook passwords – USATODAY.com

Job seekers getting asked for Facebook passwords – USATODAY.com

Interesting article. I don't know if this is good, or bad. I think if I was an employer, I would like to visit my prospective employee's web pages to see what their online persona is like. But the password thing is a bit extreme. I know people who won't even give their spouse their password. (I don't recommend that by the way. My husband and I exchanged passwords, we keep our profiles open, and our friends mutual).

I think it's okay for employers to look you up and look at your page. If your page is private, they should respect that. Perhaps they could just ask to be added as your friend, if they want to see your page.


Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.