A New Generation of Idiots

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
Martin Luther King, Jr.



Life is by no means boring. We meet people here and we meet people there. We get to pick and choose who we want in our lives, and who we don't want in our lives. There are people we want to remember, and people we wish we could forget. People who make life better, and people who can make it worse. Then, there are those people who are a permanent thorn in your paw, but at every family function, there they are. 

Why do I find myself having more problems with the people that I am tied to by blood than any other people in the entire world?

There is a serious issue with people in our family who grew up in my generation, and the ones who are younger. The people in my family between the ages of 18 and 21 are completely ignorant. They are disrespectful and downright stupid, (some never even graduated high school). They can't write a complete sentence properly, or spell some of the basic "sight words" that my seven-year-old can spell, but they will swear at an elderly person in a heartbeat. They are loud and rude. They talk before they think. They insult anyone, and then get all bent out of shape if someone insults them back. When we insult them they say things like, "she shouldn't be talkin' to me like dat anyways! I'mma kid to her. Why would she stoop to my level?" Well, you know what? Sometimes we have to stoop down to eye level when we talk to our children, so that they know we are serious. In the same way, I have no problem stooping to their level when they disrespect me. If you don't want me to talk to you crazy, don't talk to me that way. 

The bad apart about this, is that I really don't want to participate in any more family functions that this girl is going to be attending. But what makes me a better person (even though I did lose it a little bit), is that I'm already okay with moving on. I will be at all future family functions, because at the end of the day, we're still family. 



Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.