Throwback Thursday: Books I Loved





I don't remember what grade I was in when I started reading the Boxcar Children Mysteries. All I remember is reading Volume One in school and having my mom purchase volume after volume, because I absolutely Loved these stories.











Another series of books that I really liked was "The Babysitter's Club." I think I read up to volume 33 before losing interest. There was a Babysitters Club movie released. I didn't really like the movie, but I did want to start my own Babysitter's Club. That never happened, but the books were a joy to read anyway.









Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.