Places in Philly: Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park's New Playground

If you've read my previous blog post about FDR Park in South Philadelphia, then you already know how wonderful this park is. It's a great place for leisure and family fun.

The park's playground has recently recieved a serious upgrade! The old playground here:

Has been transformed into this super fun playgroud below!







My children love, LOVE this new playground. I personally think the old one was fine, and my favorite activity is still, feeding the ducks :)




To read my previous blog post click here: FDR Park aka The Lakes

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.