Microdermabrasion Treatment

My cousin and I were both given a free complimentary Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peel at the DermaCenter located at 16th and Pine here in Philadelphia.

I was 100% satisfied with the outcome and can totally understand why the DermaCenter does free treatments. They have an awesome skin care treatment that they know works. I am definitely going back!

Here's the deal with my skin:
I have oily, acne prone skin. I did not start struggling with acne until I was about 24 years old. Its been really frustrating. I am using ProActive Solution which has actually helped control the problem far better than anything else I've tried. (That includes meds from my former dermatologist). So anyway, I still have some breakouts and blemishes.

What I liked about the Microdermabrasion was that it made my skin feel extremely clean and refreshed. There were no harsh chemicals and my skin was really soft and smooth afterwards. Although my blemishes did not magically disappear, I could see a significant difference in my skin's overall appearance (and my pores looked smaller for some reason).

These are pics of my face after the treatment. No make-up, no Photoshop, straight from my BlackBerry.


I will be going back for my next appointment in a few weeks. The cost of this treatment is $129 for one visit and they have a package deal also.

It felt like she removed years of dirt and oil that was caked down in my pores. No acne medicine has ever made my skin look and feel this good! I am really happy with the results and eager to try their other services and products.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.