A Few Updates

I've been kind of MIA from the usual activities that go on here at my Blog. Preparing for the children to start school, preparing for myself to start school & planning my cousin's baby shower, had me pretty busy. I don't know when I'll get the chance to do the I Heart Faces posts again, (but hopeful tomorrow).

I would just like to express, that I have no idea how I am going to juggle, a full time work at home position, two classes a week, helping the children with their homework, dinner, shopping, & Blogging! I'm freaking out here!

I have no intentions on leaving the Blogosphere, but I guess I won't be blogging as much.

With that said, I may (small chance) be adding two other authors to this lovely blog of mine....

More about that later.





Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.