Week 33 - Nostalgia




The photo I'm using this week takes me back to my days as a little girl when my dad was able to fix any problem I had.

My father bought me these two Cabbage Patch Dolls when I was 3 years old. I had lost my first & only Cabbage Patch at the park one day. I cried for days, because she was my favorite doll. Not long after this happened, I received a package in the mail from Germany. It was from dad & he had mailed me these twin Cabbage Patch Dolls to make me feel better.

Every time I pull out these dolls, I reminisce. It takes me back to when there was no problem too big or too small for my daddy to fix.

There’s nothing like being a little girl and having a wonderful father there to fix your problems and stop your tears. Even when he was in another country, he was still right there when I needed him.



Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.