Thursday Thought: Revenge


"Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind." ~ Juvenal


Okay, so a long time ago I blogged about Karma & revenge, now I find myself going back to that old blog and reading it again. It just kills me when people think they can screw around with your life and somehow, it will make their own life better. It won't. You'll still be a miserable person who seems to love drama. I'm a little more mellow. I hate drama and would prefer for things to just go smoothly. I don't have time for games and I'd much rather have people come to me and be straightforward with anything. Let's just deal with it and get over it.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.