SPP: Kiss Me






Kiss Me
Kiss me in the morning
Let's not make it wait
Kiss me before our day begins
Before it gets too late.

The day is full and frantic
And we'll both be too busy
So kiss me here and now
Let me know that you'll miss me.

Tell me you'll think about me
While out there 8 hours long.
Touch me and assure me
That our love is strong.

When you come home
I will be gone
That's 16 hours plus travel time
That we'll remain alone.

From morning until evening
We'll be torn apart
Your photo in my pocket
You'll be in my heart.

I can't imagine life without you
24 hours alone,
So kiss me now, this morning
Before you leave our home.

Copyright 2008, Juanita Harris

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.