Sonia Sotomayor - Workin' Her Way to that Seat

Getting wrapped up in my own affairs and issues didn't stop me from keeping up on my current events. I am really hoping Sotomayor makes it to the Supreme Court.

Here's and interesting Comcast article: Sotomayor pushes back hard on racial bias charges


& Here is a link to the best news and political network in the world :) CNN-Sotomayor pledges 'fidelity to the law'

~I also found out today that Romo dumped Jessica, Debbie denied any cash to give up her parental rights and Jon's new woman is a pot head with a criminal record (WOW).


Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.