Face Painting

Today was the second event that I did face painting for. I hadn't done this in years, but this summer a lot of people have asked me to paint faces at their parties. It's actually pretty fun. So today my daughter and I did some faces at our little cousin's 5th Birthday Party.

This is me painting a princess crown on arm.





















The first steps to painting a tiger face.























My daughter painting a clown face.
























Everyone wanted a butterfly.























My Glorious wanted a Rainbow.








The only thing I forgot was my mirror.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.