In Search of a Good Song


I am putting together a video for our family's JDRF Walk for the Cure Team.


The video will be about my daughter's life and struggle with diabetes and will contain text and images. I have everything except the background music.


Here is my list of songs to choose from (none of them seem to fit):


When You Believe-Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston

Some one's Watching Over Me- Hilary Duff

Angel of Mine - Monica

If I Could - Regina Belle

Everybody Hurts -R.E.M.

Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

Wind Beneath My Wing - Bette Midler

Hands - Jewel

Because You Loved me

Tears in Heaven


Okay, so these are basically a bunch of songs that I love and find inspirational, but none of them seem to fit.


Does anyone know of a good inspirational song, or a song about hope, or persevering?

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.