Snuggle Moms

Back in the day my mom used to use Snuggle Fabric Softener. I used to think I had picked it out for her because I would always say, "get the one with the bear on it," and she would. Now that I'm older I know she bought it because it's a good product and it made our clothes smell good.

If you're a fan of Snuggle brand fabric softers (like I am), you have to check out the new Snuggle Creme!



Sweet
Almond
Essence

Photobucket

If you have not heard of Snuggle Creme yet, see the video:


Right now you can get $2.00 off. (So, take advantage of it while it lasts, it sure beats paying full price for Downy)

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.