Britney: For the Record


Did anyone watch the Britney Spears documentary on MTV?
When I first heard of this documentary I was wondering why she was even putting herself out there. After seeing the film, I think it was a pretty good idea. What I got from it was that Britney is just as normal as everyone else. She's young and she's learning. She just happens to have a crowd of people following her and watching her learn and make mistakes. I also got the feeling that even though she has her dad and friends around her, she's lonely. There was a part in this documentary that brought a couple of tears to my eyes. I've been through some crazy stuff and I could kind of understand how she was feeling. Overall, I think it was very therapuetic for her and hopefully it will help her in her recovery.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.