Simple, Cranberry Relish (or Jam)

This is my last post until after the Holiday. I will still be reading blogs, and I will check in and comment anyone who leaves me a comment.


This is a simple, but delicious Cranberry Relish that I've been making with my children for a few years. The recipe is for Relish, and traditionally, it wasn't supposed to be cooked, but it tastes better that way. I call it Cranberry Jam now.





Here is what you need: Fresh Cranberries, Walnuts & 2 Oranges
Chop up the Cranberries and Oranges, measure one cup of Walnuts.




Pour it all into a pot.


Add two cups of Sugar and 1 & 1/2 cups of water.



Stir




Boil, then simmer.



Until it looks like this:



Tastes great! Thumbs up mommy!



We put some in jars to give to their Grandmas and keep the rest for us.


Tastes delicious with Turkey!


This is a traditional Cranberry Sauce. If you have made this before, what do you do to jazz up your recipe?

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.