Shopping for a (Good) Winter Coat

I've been in Philly for years and I still can't get over how cold it gets in the winter. N.E. winters are no joke. I'm trying to find a coat that will keep me really warm this winter. So here's what I've found so far:

The Belted Wool Coat from Express $108.00. I like the style, but I also like the high collar, that would really keep me warm on windy days. The downside is that it comes in Ivory. I could see my 3-year-old getting sticky candy cane hands on this while we're out.


This is the Long Velvet Tie Polyfill from XOXO for $98.00. I love everything about this coat, I just wish there were more color choices, it only comes in black.


This Plaid Drop Waist from Baby Phat is cute, but I don't think it would keep me warm. I would buy this if I lived some where down south, like Georgia. Winters weren't too bad when I was there. The Price for this coat: $179.00.

This coat I simply loved. This is the Logo Belted Jacket from The House of Dereon. It costs $238.00. The color is Chocolate, it has a good length, and it has a hood. The only thing I'm worried about is if the material is thick enough or warm enough. I would need to see it in a store.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.