It's Been Awhile

It's been a while since I've posted a blog. I'm sure all of my readers have noticed that I've been making some big changes to my blog. I'm not quite done yet.

Anyway, I've been considering getting a part time job to make some extra money for Christmas. Only thing is, I already work from 9am-5:30p, so that means I would have to work from 6:30pm-midnight if I were to pick up a second job. Or worse than that, I would have to work weekends. I don't know how this will work out, but I'll be job searching over the next few days.

I can't help feeling like this economic crisis is ruining my Holiday spirit.

Thumbs down to our shitty economy
Photobucket

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.