Barack the Vote!

I voted early this morning and got home to get the kids ready around 8am. I was even late for work, but it was neccessary. I wanted my vote to go in early so I could have the rest of the day to check-up on others. I can't wait until tonight. I'm so nervous.


Venting about other ish:
In other news. I'm also feeling a little under the weather. I've had a cold for the last few days and it has literally, knocked me on my ass. I keep falling asleep. I even fell asleep at my desk twice! I don't know if I'm still recooperating from us having all ten of our children this weekend or what. I've never had a cold before that made me so tired. I didn't forget my vitamins. I got eight hours of sleep last night. I ate breakfast this morning. I just can't figure out why I'm so exhausted. Exhausted is not even the right word. I'm just sleepy. I was falling asleep on the bus this morning too. Could something be going around? Maybe I have, sleep-itis or something. I don't know. One thing I do know is that I'm NOT knocked-up. Being pregnant makes you tired, thank God I can't have anymore children. That probably sounds bad to some people, but I have my hands full as it is. If having all 10 kids in one weekend makes me feel like this, I may need a part time job. He'll just have to work extra frickin hard to take care of everything because I'm telling you, I am soooooo beat!

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.