Sarah Palin on SNL

What did you think?

I thought Palin was good on SNL, but I wish the SNL writers could have given her a better skit. It was kind of lame, but I don't think it was her fault. Most mom's have a sense of humor and know how to have fun.
The 2nd skit was much better than the first. I think the opening of the show was kind of weak.
Anyway, this election and watching CNN all day, every day must be getting to me. Last night I had a dream about Sarah Palin. No lie. I had a dream that me and my fiance were arguing. I got so angry that I stormed out of the house. I don't know how, but after that, I was in the Italian Market part of the city. I noticed a rally was going on. It was a very small rally (most people in this area support Barrack). So I figured this was my time to tell Sarah Palin how I really feel about her. She was in the crowd talking to people and shaking hands. I walked towards her as everyone was leaving and I called to her. She turned around, walked over and shook my hand. So, I told her that as a mother I really admire and respect her. That I thought it was great that she managed to keep a career and have 5 children. I told her that I thought she was a hard working, and respectful woman, but that I don't agree with her politics. We talked for a few minutes and she introduced me to some friend of hers and when I left I told her it was nice to meet her but that I still don't want to vote for her and she said, "I understand." She wasn't mad or upset or anything.
After that it was night time and I knew my fiance was going to be mad about me walking out and getting home so late. So I walked all the way to Broad & Snyder. Got some chicken from Popeyes and walked home with my daughter.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.