Palin & The Starbuck's Quote



The former Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, who used to be a Hillary Clinton backer really said, "There's a place in hell reserved for women who don't help other women." Albright now supports Barack Obama. Palin used the word 'Support' instead of 'Help'. I've been reading this all over the net and heard it this morning on FOX.

Palin is who she is. Now let's move on.

I'm waiting to see how it goes tonight. I don't like John McCain. Crazy thing is, of all Republicans, I did used to like him. That was before he started running for President and changing his ways. I still never would have voted for a Republican, but he did seem cool before. Now he'll just do anything to win.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.