Obama Rally 10/11/08

Even though I stopped volunteering for the campaign, I didn't stop showing my support and I sure wasn't going to miss the opportunity to once again, be in the presence of Barack Obama. I attended the rally this weekend on 52nd and Spruce in West Philly. It was so great. There were so many people. I have some pics, but I also want to share some links to other media that fellow Philadelphia supporters were able to get.

There were four rallies in one day.

Germantown Rally Photos

Rally Photos

Video

A few of my photos of the West Philly Rally:

Barack Obama

Me


Obama supporters having fun with McCain/Bush Puppet

The Crowd



There were so many people.


Suzanne Malveaux, Reporter from my favorite TV chanel, CNN

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.