Before You Do

T.D. Jakes was here Yesterday for a book signing at the Borders on South Broad Street.


I missed it and I already plan on buying this book. It would have been nice to have it signed by him.


I want this book because I am hesitant about marriage. Well,I guess to be honest I should say I'm absolutely frightened about the idea of marriage. No one in my family has had a successful, lasting marriage. If I get married I want it to be a one time deal, but I'm afraid of failure.


I'm interested in this book and I hope I find some answers or ideas about taking that step into marriage.

Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.