About Me


Photobucket
The Basics:
Nicknames: Nita, Nini, Mouse, Jua
Children: Four-& I love 'em to pieces :)
I like to: Write
Politics: Democrat/Liberal
I support: JDRF & March of Dimes
My 9-5: Customer Service Rep.
Status: Taken
Ethnicity: Mixed (Black & Puerto Rican)
Likes: Chamomile tea, Honesty, Ferrero Rocher Chocolates & quiet evenings by myself (it gives me time to think & write).
Dislikes: A whole lot of shit, you'll learn as you get to know me.


I'm 28 years old.♥A mother of four beautiful children ♥ My children are my world ♥ THEY HOLD MY HEART IN THE PALMS OF THEIR HANDS ♥ In 2005 my daughter was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes. ♥ Caring for her is a big job ♥ I had to quit school to focus my attention on her care.♥ I have a sister and a brother ♥ They live on the other side of the country in Washington state with our father ♥ I live on the east coast in Philly ♥ PHILLY IS WHERE OUR ROOTS ARE. ♥ Both our mother, and father, were born and raised in Philly ♥ I was born in Philadelphia, but I grew up as a "MILITARY-BRAT" ♥ I came back to South Philly at the age of 16.♥ (I then suffered from a severe CULTURE SHOCK!) ♥ I'M TAKEN, recently engaged & happy! ♥ I’m in love with my boyfriend. ♥ We have a lot in common ♥ and we have a lot of fun together.




Us




My fiance and I, are like the Black Brady Bunch - minus the big house and Nanny, plus some extra children. Our crew consists of my 4 children and his 4 children. It's completely hectic!

My Bratz, Glorious, Tabby & Londa


My son, Fareed

My Other Sites:



Nita Michelle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.